Sweet and spicy with just the right amount of tang, this quick and easy, pickled radish recipe comes together in just 5 minutes!
From salads to sandwiches, pickled veggies can be found adorning a variety of dishes giving just that extra little “pop”. My all time favorite use for these pickled radishes is to go on top of Korean Bibimbap, and they really do add to the dish!
This pickled radish recipe can be made ahead of time, so when you are ready to assemble your dish then they are good to go!
This recipe can be stored airtight in the fridge for about a week. Although, being radishes, they do tend to have a strong odor upon opening once they have sat longer than a day or two. If you want to avoid the strong radish smell, then just make what you will use within a couple days.
This recipe is perfect to adorn 4-6 dishes!
I’d love to see what you are using your pickled radishes for! leave me a comment below or tag me on Instagram @mountainberry_eats.
- 1 bunch radishes (8-10 radishes depending on size)
- 1/4 C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 C. Water
- 1-2 Tbsp. Sugar (if you like more tart then do 1Tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. Coarse Sea Salt
- Thinly slice radishes and place in a sealable glass container (canning jars are perfect).
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar & salt in a small saucepan and heat until boiling and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour hot vinegar mix over radishes and cover.
- Let stand at least an hour before using, if possible, so flavors can infuse.
These Pickled Radishes can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Pickled radishes tend to develop a strong odor so using within a day or two is ideal.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 18Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
*Nutrition information is automatically calculated and may not always be accurate.